Monday, May 25, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
- tons of actions and nice story
- first of its kind in the X-Men trilogy
- a prequel to the series in the X-men trilogy
- you'll get to know how Wolverine got his name
- a Must See for X-men fans!
- rating: 4 out of 5
- BORING but you may learn a lot about Christianity
Angels & Demons
- able to see some famous Rome and Vatican churches
- story struggling between religion (God) and science
- twisting plot near the end of the movie
- a lot of conversation and very little action
- The Da Vinci Code was way exciting than this
- rating: 2 out of 5
Fast & Furious 4
- Vin Diesel, with his Muscle, is back!
- less racing, more story and conversation this time
- still with a lot of pretty girls and nice sport cars
- for car lovers and Fast & Furious series fans
- rating: 4 out of 5
The Little Nyonya (Drama)
- a total of 36 episodes (45 mins per episode)
- depressing story of a little nyonya during the 1940s
- more sad scenes than happy ones, so you'll be crying most of the time
- you will look older than you are after finish watching the entire drama...
- rating: 5 out of 5 (Must Watch!)
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
In most of the cartoons and movies, we always see those BIG BAD GUYS have sidekicks who are very dumbfounded, stupid and funny...
I always used to think that was to make the cartoons and movies funny, but I found out they weren't just for that. There is a logic behind it!
Why EVIL BOSSES want idiots to be their sidekicks when they can find smart-asses to help them complete their task? I finally know the answer now MUAHAHAHA!
That's because if you have someone smarter than yourself become your sidekick, he may anytime betray you and outsmart you, taking over your place as the EVIL BOSS!
Now, you see why idiots are best sidekicks for them? They only know how to listen to commands and perform the tasks without thinking much, because they are too dumb to think!
Although most of the time they ruin the plan and do a lot of mistakes, at least they can't outsmart their EVIL superior WAKAKAKAKA!
Thus we always see SMART villains with stupid sidekicks, and for STUPID villains, their sidekicks are even stupider...