Friday, December 25, 2009
Once again, Happy Birthday, Jesus~
Friday, November 27, 2009
- Lots of buildings collapsed
- Earthquake, volcano blasts, lots of disasters
- Run, fly, run, fly, lots of fun andexcitement!
- Introduced the 2012 world's end theory
- Nice sound effects and great grapbics
- Rating: 4 out of 5 (Must Watch!)
A Christmas Carol the animation
- Nice graphic animation, realistic faces
- Somewhat funny, and lots of surprises
- More like a adventurous horror movie
- Not as touching as the classic movie
- Still, not a movie worth watching in 3D
- Rating: 3 out of 5
Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Romance action kind of movie
- Still with some cool fights, but not much
- A few kissing scenes if that's what you look for
- Not as great as the first Twilight movie, boring
- The vamps and wolves haven't started fighting..
- Rating: 2 out of 5 (ya, I'm disappointed too)
Saturday, November 07, 2009
P.S. Time Traveler's Wife movie was so-so. They said it doesn't make sense. Well, movie with title that doesn't make sense should be senseless only then it makes sense, right? Ha
Saturday, October 24, 2009
If I'm a quiet, very quiet person..
If I like to keep thinking and imagining..
If I see you and pretend I didn't because I'm way too shy..
If I seem close to you at some point and not at another time..
If one of my ambitions is to be a priest if I don't get married by 29..
Monday, October 19, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
People say the "F" word is often used in speech to emphasize, to enhance, to stress something. I say no way! I don't like putting in the "F" word or any other vulgars into my sentences to make it funny, or whatever. I like pure and clean speeches. I like to speak like a gentleman. The most I would say are "damn!", "holycow", "扑街!" and "what the heck/crab?!", and those to me are already way impolite..
Can't survive without a computer for few days..
Most of my friends said to me their comp is their life, their darling and they can't live without them even for 1 day. Some of them told me if their PC were sick they would go to CC everyday. For me, if I'm determined, I'm able to stay away from my laptop's On/Off button for days. Well, usually I do that when it's final exam and the papers are ridiculously or almost impossible to pass LoL then I'll be so damn determined not to touch my laptop at all, but only until after the paper =P
It's just the same to sleep late and wake up late..
Most people may think that as long as the sleeping hours are sufficient then it's just the same to sleep late and wake up late or sleep early and wake up early. Heck, to tell you the truth, it's definitely not the same! Our body's daily recovery period is between 10pm-2am, so make sure you don't miss all 4 golden hours, at least get half of them ^^ I prefer to wake up early and do whatever I want, breathe in some fresh air etc, I love morning with sunrise!
My Degree decides my future career..
Hmm, I would only say, eventhough I take Mechanical Engineering as my major in Degree, I don't think so I want to work in a factory. I prefer jobs that require creativity and arts value. Perhaps I take ME because I just want to get a Degree or a certificate, in my oppinion, with it I still can work in any field that I want even if it is somewhat unrelated. In other words, I study because I just want the cert LoL
Having sex before marriage..
I know some religions strongly discourage their followers to have sexual relationships before getting married. Some even disallow them to live together before marriage. I as well know that Christians in the western countries, most of them, have active sex life before marriage. However, it doesn't make me think that if it's ok for the western countries Christians to do so, then I too can do as they did. No way!! (On second thought, that's as long as I can control my nerve LoL)
Never go out for a movie or do window-shopping alone..
For me, I don't mind if I have to go watch movie in the theatre alone with all the strangers there. In fact, it's more fun that way because I get to laugh with people I never meet before. I get to watch whatever movie I want without having myself succumb to the so-called "majority". Window-shopping alone also left me with no one else to "kacau" me. Although I do prefer going out with a pack of friends, since we can discuss about girls, but I also don't mind being alone.
I'm Catholic Christian, you're Protestant Christian, he is..
To me, Christians are Christians, why create something to differentiate ourselves. We're one big family. God is our Father in heaven and we will be bro and sis in the afterlife. I don't really like this denomination thing.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Whenever we leave our very own confined world..
We disguise ourselves from the real us..
To avoid weakness being seen..
Hypocrite, is what we called.
Some people wear the "mask of kindness"..
Some of them wear the "mask of toughness"..
Others wear the "mask of cheeky smile"..
and the mask I wear is..
(please scroll down gently)
(scroll down gently and slowly)
(still a long way to go, but don't rush)
(no, we aren't there yet, scroll down more)
(don't ask me how much more, just scroll)
(few more inches and we will be there, maybe)
(I don't think so we have reach there)
(not yet there, but don't give up)
(there, I think I saw something)
(oh, pardon me, it's nothing)
(scroll down more)
(there you are)
but there are a few problems..
I'm gonna wear it for whole day..don't ask me why because
I just like wearing it for whole day! Even during sleep..zZz
So how do I eat with my mask on? o.O
..or how do I get to drink the water within the bottle? O.o
I have no idea. I'm stupid..
I don't wanna take off my mask!
Okie, if you're feeling blur why I am typing this crap..
taking these bullshit photos and posting them here..
Well, I'm just gonna tell you..it's simply because..
I LOVE WEARING MASK!! I LOVE MY DARLING!!
IT PREVENTS ME FROM GETTING SWINE FLU!!
I'LL DIE FROM STARVING AND THIRST INSTEAD!!
AND IT CAN MAKE MY DARLING LAUGH!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
英文是Catholic Christian和Protestant Christian，
（天主教为Roman Catholic；东正教为Orthodox；新教为Protestant ）
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Ice Age 3 (in 3D)
- Great flood caused by the melting of ice..it's like the story of Noah..
- Familiar faces from previous 2 movies and some new species
- Dinasaur eggs, dinasaurs, fierce carnivor water creatures..T-rex!!
- Manny and Ellie are giving birth to a little mammoth!!
- Scrat the squirrel is trying to retrieve..wait, a new female squirrel?!
- The vengeance of the new protagonist..an insane weasel who lost an eye
- Funny, exciting and nice plot...but not worth watching in 3D
- Lacks of 3D feel perhaps due to 3D has just been "revived" recently
- Whoever watched previous Ice Age movies, must watch this as well!
- Rating: 4 out of 5
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Computer-aided graphic...computer-aided graphic..repeat yourself
- The story wasn't as great as the first movie, lack of nice thrill
- A very anticipated movie..but the outcome was disappointing
- The battles in the middle of movie are nice..
- However, the battles at the end of the movie too short and sux!
- The Fallen gets defeated like it is a nobody..could have been stronger
- More than 2 hours of movie length, and you get to see bouncy boobs LoL
- Rating: 3 out of 5
- About a teenager who had potential to be a professional basketballer
- He gave up his career in order to pursue his dream girl
- Then he ended up becoming a loser in his career as well as in family
- Given a 2nd chance, a mysterious janitor turns him back to 17
- He gotta helps his son and daughter, and then re-choose his own path
- A sentimental movie and very touching in the end..you just go "aww"
- At the same time, it's a nice movie for laughing as well
- Rating: 5 out of 5 (MUST WATCH!)
- I watched this movie is because of Kaneshiro Takeshi filmed in it...maybe
- First-look at the poster made you think it's some kind of superhero movie...
- Ok, maybe Takeshi is a superhero, but the K-20 is actually a villain
- K-20 is someone with circus background and trained himself to be a thief
- He wants to control the World, by controlling the mineral resources
- Takeshi is being set-up by this K-20 whose identity is unknown
- In order to catch the real K-20, Takeshi trained himself as a thief as well
- Quite an interesting twist at the end when the K-20 dropped his mask
- First 50 mins of the movie is DAMN BORING but after that is okay
- Rating: 2 out of 5 (really boring actually LoL)
Disaster Movie (2008)
- Don't have what good plot or story
- Directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer
- Like other of their movies, you can hear laughters the entire movie length
- Lots of funny scenes and dialogues..totally non-sense but funny!!
- Watch also Scary/Date/Superhero/Epic Movie, Meet The Spartans
- Rating: 5 out of 5 (It made my day!)
Blood: The Last Vampire
Monsters vs. Aliens
Hannah Montanna: The Movie
Upcoming Interesting Movies:
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
G-Force (in 3D)
Toy Story 3 (in 3D)
Up (in 3D)
Monday, May 25, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
- tons of actions and nice story
- first of its kind in the X-Men trilogy
- a prequel to the series in the X-men trilogy
- you'll get to know how Wolverine got his name
- a Must See for X-men fans!
- rating: 4 out of 5
- BORING but you may learn a lot about Christianity
Angels & Demons
- able to see some famous Rome and Vatican churches
- story struggling between religion (God) and science
- twisting plot near the end of the movie
- a lot of conversation and very little action
- The Da Vinci Code was way exciting than this
- rating: 2 out of 5
Fast & Furious 4
- Vin Diesel, with his Muscle, is back!
- less racing, more story and conversation this time
- still with a lot of pretty girls and nice sport cars
- for car lovers and Fast & Furious series fans
- rating: 4 out of 5
The Little Nyonya (Drama)
- a total of 36 episodes (45 mins per episode)
- depressing story of a little nyonya during the 1940s
- more sad scenes than happy ones, so you'll be crying most of the time
- you will look older than you are after finish watching the entire drama...
- rating: 5 out of 5 (Must Watch!)
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
In most of the cartoons and movies, we always see those BIG BAD GUYS have sidekicks who are very dumbfounded, stupid and funny...
I always used to think that was to make the cartoons and movies funny, but I found out they weren't just for that. There is a logic behind it!
Why EVIL BOSSES want idiots to be their sidekicks when they can find smart-asses to help them complete their task? I finally know the answer now MUAHAHAHA!
That's because if you have someone smarter than yourself become your sidekick, he may anytime betray you and outsmart you, taking over your place as the EVIL BOSS!
Now, you see why idiots are best sidekicks for them? They only know how to listen to commands and perform the tasks without thinking much, because they are too dumb to think!
Although most of the time they ruin the plan and do a lot of mistakes, at least they can't outsmart their EVIL superior WAKAKAKAKA!
Thus we always see SMART villains with stupid sidekicks, and for STUPID villains, their sidekicks are even stupider...